Please download the adoption form, email, submit, or fax: 847-253-9894
Please understand these steps listed below are for the dog’s best interest as well as yours.
We strive for the best match possible for you and the dog. For this reason the extra steps will help to ensure a better choice for your new family member
1. At least 21 years of age
2. Valid Id with a current address
3. If Renting, document to prove permission to own an animal
4. All adults in household must meet and approve in one session
5. Discussion with adoption Counselor
6. Follow up with either training and / or Neutering/Spaying as directed.
7. Home Visit must be conducted for safety check
8. Background check may be required
9. Completed Adoption Application in its entirety
10. Meeting with Team Member to go over Adoption Contract / Sign Liability Waiver
NOTE: We adopt out to a 50ml radius only (from Rolling Meadows)
All Adoption Fees are CASH ONLY!
- APPLICATION must be filled out before making arrangements to meet a dog.
- Please do not assume dog is yours until process is completed.
- Please do not tell the kids, family members, etc. the dog is your new family member until we inform you that ALL phases have been completed and approved.
- Please do not adopt unless you can take possession right away.
- The person/family adopting MUST be the one to fill out application.
- WE can and MUST deny applications if the fit is not right for the sake of the dog, and your family.